winding down


The season is drawing to a close; only a month left before it's officially over. There are still the rehearsals for Macbeth to do, and the tour to China, but the end is definitely close.

It's amazing where three and a half years of my life has gone, but more and more I realise that it's the right decision for me to leave. We were not formally thanked on stage, as it was usually done in the past years, which I think is such a shame and a really heartless step on their part, but it's not really that important in the end. The thing is, I'm moving forward and on with my life. I'm really tired of this place and I'm not particularly sad to leave it.

Gießen cast of Von Den Winden
It's not all bad, however. I've met some really beautiful people here, and have been blessed to share the company of caring and loving colleagues. Of course there were the few who were annoying or two-faced, but they are not worth mentioning.

I've enjoyed my time in Gießen, but now I'm looking forward to a change of scenery.

Comments

Glynn Moore said…
It is really quite sad that you get no thanks, especially when you have dedicated yourself in full like you normally do.
Id show my arse as I walk away for the last time, but you're a true pro and will walk with grace.
Good on You and GOOD LUCK with the future

Popular Posts